Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ugh Stubborn People

So I love talking about the Bible, but then I hate it. because there are so many unanswered things that are in the bible. I mean as we can see from the class that if one person believes one thing, a different person might believe the opposite. So its kind of a touchy subject. I hate when people say they act the way they do because its in the bible. I mean yea no shit. There are a lot of things in the bible. And then you go and ask them to prove it to you, they can’t come up with an explanation on their statement. But the bible seems to reflect our daily lives. Murder, lying, cheating, and adultery. Just to name a few. And I think the reason the bible these days is so bastardized is because no one wants to believe that there are really bad things in this sacred book. But I mean news flash yes things have happened good and bad. but people are so blind to it because there are already so many bad things happening to them in the real world they don’t want to admit really where it all started. Yea that’s right. The bible. I don’t know where I wanted to go with this. I just had like Tai had to get this out of my head and on to paper, well in this case the computer. I’ll do some thinking on this and start up where I left off at a later date. Probably tomorrow. Seems like all I do with this class is think… but nothing bad about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment