Tuesday, September 15, 2009

In Search of Something

I am now officially the Preistly writer now. Now I don’t know how good that makes me. And for my picture to be shown in class. I’m not going to lie and say it wasn’t cool, because it was. It was kind of nice for once for a rather big class to see some of the people who don’t always share their opinions out loud. And for everybody to see my picture was kind of cool. So that they know that I exists. But anyway I’m not here to talk about me. Well actually I am because this is my bog and I write what I want. Haha anyway.
I’m going to tell a story. Of me kind of being stupid but hopefully it all works out in the end. So the guy Steve Lopez was here to talk to the freshmen of this year. And I wanted to go, but I had my plate full dealing my sucky friend who is almost I would say a waste of air. Ugh she is not my cup of tea. But never the less I was dealing with her drama. And so I couldn’t make it to hear him speak, and I was mad because I loved the book and the movie. And here he is right here in Bozeman and I let him slip through my fingers. But oh well there is nothing I can do about it now… or is there. Well I have a copy of his book and I really wanted him to sign my book. So I used my skills of the internet a wonderful place by the way. and I managed to get my hands on his e mail address. So last night I e mailed him asking him if I sent him my book would he sign it for me. And if not where I can find a copy of his book that has already been signed. So I think I kind of crossed the line trying to get something that I don’t even know if it will happen or if he will even e mail me back. But with something like that you just gotta take a chance. Because one will never know unless they try. So I will keep you updated with what happens. And tomorrow I will blog about the bible. Haha I just had to share my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment