Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The First Day

So the first day of class... wow kind of overwhelming. It will be alot of work in that class this semester. But nothing I can't handle right? I sure hope so! And i am kind of excited to study the bible, but from a literature stand point. Verses a religious stand point. This blogging thing, though i have not gotten into. I have heard of people doing it, but i never got into it myself. But I hope as the semester goes on I will like it a little bit more. Being able to read everyones thoughts and ideas on what the text ment to them. And I also think that it will get me a little bit more social and voical in my classes. And share what i think is good, and what not. And I know as I get more familar with this blogging thing, my blogs will be more insightful. But for now this is all i can come up with. Will write more later!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment