Thursday, October 8, 2009

Test = Door Slam

So I haven’t done this in about a week or two. So I’m thinking that I better get on it. So Thursday wasn’t a very good day for me. I had two test, and one of the tests I dominated on. And the other, yea not so much. Which was really demeaning to my moral. But I kind of feel like someone in the bible. Like how God has given them a test and they fail at it. Does that mean that they quit at it? or sit and wallow in self pity for a while but then they pick themselves up and they go from there. And somehow they all turned out to be ok.
This test today was like Gods way of slamming the door in my face and saying maybe next time. The way I’d describe this is when you are waiting for a call back from a job interview and they eventually call you back and say “maybe next time.” in this dry monotone voice that kills your ears. That’s how I’m kind of feeling the way college is for me. I mean its not easy for me, and I don’t like how its not easy. College is my door slam. Since we all know that we have a lonely God he gets bored by himself. And he has to mess around with us here on earth. And at this moment he is messing with me. And I’m not liking it so much. But I’m not going to sit here and say wow I suck at life and just be done with it. I’m going to prove God wrong and tell him that he messed with the wrong girl, the wrong girl to slam the door in her face. Because what I’ve learned is that college is a learning experience and all I can do is get better from the mistakes that I’ve made. So yes God you can have this door slam, but nest time you will not and cannot do it on me! Because I have learned how these tests are going to be like, I’ve learned how to do a good job studying and this is my dream to be an English teacher. I will not let you take that away from me. Cause this is my life, and this is me. You cannot and will not take that away from me. So for all those people in the Bible that you’ve picked on and they were too shy to voice their opinions I will do it for them! All I can do now is pick myself up and continue to do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment