Monday, September 14, 2009

Door Slams Part 1

Back to Blogging. Since I haven’t blogged in a while I feel that I should do it again. And get started again. Because I can say if it doesn’t happen today, it won’t happen for the rest of the semester. So here I sit with my music blasting, girls slamming their doors to their room because I am too loud. But quite frankly I don’t care, because this is my blog, and I’ll do what it takes to get it done.

So speaking of slamming doors in the face of the one who we are trying to rid ourselves of, I feel that God more than once slams the door in faces of people who have let him down. And it feels like he is saying, well you suck. There you go, Slam! I have just started reading The Slave. And so far it is treating me good. But God knows that his people are slaves and yet he doesn’t used his “Great Power” to save them from this sucky life they are having. And yet the people are so loyal to him, and he just sits here. And looks down on what is going on in his messed up world. How can people pray to God everyday asking for them to get them out of this sucky life, and it seems like Slam. The door shuts on the hope of ever getting out of the things that they are in. Now I know God has power, but not that power to bam free someone from slavery. But I mean come on. Why not give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment