Wednesday, December 2, 2009

LOVE


Can you even believe that the semester is coming close to an end? And with the end comes new beginnings I like to think. Hey everyone has got to have a little bit of a positive attitude. With the current tragic events in my life, I figured I have to have a little bit of faith and a positive attitude.

I really liked the Song of Solomon’s class presentation. I am such a hopeless romantic. I would always have my boyfriend open doors for me. I love the roses every now and again. And I love getting the attention from a signifant other. But now since I don’t have that signifant other anymore it got me thinking on the love that we shared. And how Song of Solomon kind of related to me.

I love talking about love. I love seeing the little old couple helping each other out in the line at the store. I love looking at my parents. I mean they are one of few parents who are still married to each other and they still are madly in love with each other. My dad lives in California for his job. He comes home about once a month to see us. but it is so cool that my parents keep their love alive even though my dad lives a 1,259 miles away to be exact.

Love is such an amazing thing. how these feelings for someone can be so powerful and over whelming at times. And yet its was people strive for in their life. There are so many different kinds of love out there. There is the love that one may have for their friend. My bestie I love her with all of my heart. she gets me, and I get her kind of thing. I couldn’t imagine a world without her. She is always giving me support and helping me through the rough times in my life. I love her with all of my heart.

Then there is my other bestie, who is guy. I love him as if he was my brother. He is always making me laugh, and is there when I need a shoulder to cry on. Some people think its odd that we are best friends and yet we are different sexs. But I don’t care. He is my friend and that’s all that matters.

My brother I like to say is my best friend also. I love him like a best friend but I love him like I love my family too. My brother knows some things about me that my besties don’t know about me. So its cool that we share that kind of love.
And then there is my family who love me. Because I know that I am the apple of their eye to say. I am such a daddys girl. I love my daddy with everything I have. Sometimes I think to myself, wow one person can have this much love for one person.
Love is such an amazing topic. And I know that I only brushed the surface of it. but it is the one thing that has me constantly thinking about. How does one describe love? How does one express it? does the person you love, know you love them? I know that I am loved no matter what happens in my life. And I know that my boyfriend loved me. I know that my friends and family love me. And the one person who has the most love is God. And at the end of the day, I know that he loves me so much that it is mind blowing. <3
*THE PICTURE IS OF ME AND MY BROTHER

No comments:

Post a Comment