Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Choir Camp


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwURWd7QzwI

This summer while I was at bible thumper camp, I was able to be a part of the choir camp. It was so much fun to see and hear all the talent that some young youth have. It was a blessing to be here. I met so many cool kids. Whom I still in touch with a lot of them.
But anyway. When we at choir camp we sang this song. And it is taken from Song of Solomon. We were able to have the French horn and a flute as an accompaniment. And so I had to you tube it and see what I could find. This little you tube video was the only one that was even close to the arrangement that we sang.
At the time we sang it I didn’t realize that it was from Song of Solomon. But now after seeing the presentation in class it hit me where this song is derived from. It was one of my favorite songs that we sang there.
So got to ignore the Animae that is in the video and listen to the song. It is a very powerful and strong song.
I know that this is short. My mind is else where with other school work that I have to work on. But I promise my next blog will be better! =D
*The picture is of choir camp. Me and some of the campers that were there. They were all high schoolers. It was a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment